This town has a special buzz on Friday nights – join locals and friends at Gabrielson Park to be part of this Sausalito tradition. What we like best:
1. Kids “fishing” for crabs hiding in the rocks — using hot dogs on a stick.
2. Grilled sausage sandwich and a beer.
3. Finding the last spot to spread out your blanket.
4. Running into people you only seem to see at the concert.
5. Dancing with kids, dogs, and anyone who can “shake it”
6. The talented musicians who sing their hearts out to entertain Sausalito and all of our friends.
You can check out the 2013 lineup on our Jazz and Blues by the Bay page.
Photo Credit: FTChris