A number of Sausalito bus routes are seeing small changes starting this Sunday. Click on any route on our Guide to Sausalito Bus Service page to see the updated schedule.
The biggest win for Sausalito is the addition of more early morning service. Please double check the routes you use in case a change slipped past us when we wrote the detailed summary below. The changes:
Routes 2, 4, 8, 10, 17, 22, 27, 70 and 92 have all had their bus stop arrival times adjusted by up to seven minutes as Golden Gate Transit continues to tune the schedule for maximum efficiency. Specific changes we saw that impact Sausalito:
- One southbound weekend trip added at 6:56 AM.
- One northbound weekday trip added, departing from Sausalito at 6:25 AM.
- One southbound weekend trip added that stops in Sausalito, departing from the San Rafael Transit Center at 6:30 AM.
- Northbound weekday trips departing Marin City at 9:01 PM, 10:01 PM, and 11:01 PM will leave 7 minutes later each day and will no longer make a stop at at Strawberry Village.
- One southbound weekend trip added that stops in Sausalito, departing from San Rafael Transit Center at 7:00 AM.
- Northbound weekday trip that departs from Folsom & 7th in San Francisco at 7:37 PM moved to 7:30 PM and will now serve Sausalito.
- Northbound weekend trip that departs from Folsom & 7th at 10:43 PM changed to Route 80.
- Northbound morning trips will now run 15 minutes earlier at all stops.